Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth-Turmeric
Out Of Stock
Bone Broth Protein - Turmeric
Want an easy way to add Bone Broth to your diet? You've heard how great it is for your body and just don't have time to regularly make it at home. This easy to use protein powder is a nutrient-packed, delicious addition to smoothies, drinks, and other recipes. Benefit from Bone Broth every day!
NET WT 20.9oz (592g)
A Surthrival favorite for savory recipes and soups!
Bone Broth is rich in protein, collagen, gelatin, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate, and provides key minerals and amino acids often missing from the modern diet. Surthrival is proud to partner with Ancient Nutrition, to bring you Bone Broth Protein Powder. Each serving is packed with 20g of protein and is available in Four Flavors (Pure, Turmeric, Vanilla & Chocolate). Bone Broth Protein offers a time-saving, cost-effective, easy way, to experience the benefits of Bone Broth every day! Make Bone Broth Protein your new healthy living habit today!
Suggested Use: Mix one scoop in 12 ounces of water, juice or in a smoothie or protein shake one or more times per day. Great with almond, cashew or coconut milk or added to your favorite recipe. Can be enjoyed warm or cold.
Advanced Use Recommendation: You may consume 2-3 scoops per day as a part of a fitness and diet plan or cleansing and detoxification program. Great to add to your favorite recipes or meals.
- Natural Turmeric Flavor, Mixes Great in Water, Juice, Smoothies, Unsweetened or Sweetened Almond and Coconut Milk for a Nutritious Protein Shake
- 20g of Protein per serving, Low Carbs (2g), Low Sugars (1g)
- Gut-Friendly, Paleo Friendly
- 100% Natural, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free
- Contains 15,900mg of Collagen Hydrolysate per serving
- Contains 1,256mg of Chondroitin Sulfate per serving Contains Over 19 Amino Acids, Key Minerals, PLUS Hyaluronic Acid and Glucosamine
- PCR Tested free of Genetically Modified Ingredients
- 504g per container
BOOST YOUR BODY WITH BONE BROTH’S NUTRITION
Bone broth could be called “nature’s multivitamin.” How so exactly?
It’s packed with:
- over 19 easy-to-absorb, essential and non-essential amino acids (the building blocks of proteins)
- collagen/gelatin, which helps form connective tissue
- nutrients that support digestive functions, immunity
- and brain health
Did you get that? It literally boosts every part of your body, from your gut to your brain, from your muscles to your ligaments.
It’s also relatively low in calories, yet very high in minerals and other chemical compounds that many people lack.There’s no doubt that bone broth makes a great everyday addition to your diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Download the Bone Broth Cookbook below for some great ways to use this product...best of all, It's Free!!
Ingredients: Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Turmeric (root)
For further education about Bone Broth Protein Listen Below!
Surthrival Supplements and Superfoods
’Empowerment Fuel’ that allows your body to be—or become—the remarkable vehicle that nature designed!